About the programme
Applications for September 2022 cohort now open
What does it take to make it?
We’re looking for exceptionally motivated people, with entrepreneurial flair and a strong desire to succeed.
Your professional experience doesn’t have to be in a technical subject, but you do have to get excited (really, really excited) about technology.
Please read the entry requirements and application process carefully before you apply.
- A good first degree
- Minimum 4 years industry experience
- Experience of project and budget management
- Experience of people or product management, ideally within a technology sector
- Understanding of markets, product positioning and business models
- Demonstrable interest in the application of technology to solve real world problems
The Application Process
2 Day Interview
Training and support
- Fusion is a business creation programme, not an accelerator.
- It provides a salaried position for up to 2 years.
- If you have the ambition to found a tech startup, we give you access to the technical expertise and IP within Createc and the freedom to apply this to a market of your choice.
All training, seminars and mentoring is provided free to Fusion candidates.
Fusion is a highly competitive and very selective programme. We accept approximately 6 applicants per year.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application however, due to the high number of applicants, we cannot guarantee to provide individual feedback.
There will be some element of team working during the programme. We don’t pair anyone with a co-founder but leave you to choose if you want to work with another Fusion candidate.
Salary is negotiable with Createc, depending on experience.
After 2 years, you should be running your own tech startup. The Fusion team and Createc will still be there to provide support, skills and resources to your early-stage company.